Sunday 10 September 2017

Sunday - a day of rest

We rose late this morning and showered and breakfasted.   I got out what I had thought was milk to put on the cereal.   Luckily I tasted it first.   It was a beverage that Vegans would love, made from tiger nuts!   In the store, yesterday, it looked just like the usual fresh milk container I usually see.

The family of cats who are trying to take up residence have got used to the fact that we don't want them and keep clear of us.   We are hoping they will leave when they don't get fed.   We swam in the pool and really enjoyed that.   Pauline has now found a much easier way of getting out of the pool - walking up the steps!   It now seems the difficult bit is getting in the water.

The views around us have been lovely in the sunshine and kept us in awe.

Tomorrow I hope to get the tyre replaced and things will become normal again.  It is the day for our main shop in the hypermarket near Velez-Malaga. Chicken with roasted vegetables tonight so I must get it organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment