Sunday 20 September 2015

Sunday is a day of rest

Just a very short report on a lazy day.   We have spent it by the pool and have been in and out of the water every half hour.   Eventually the local flies took a shine to me and I was pestered a lot.   I went over to the other end of the pool and was free of them - for 10 minutes!   Mid afternoon I heard a loud yeow and there was Tiddy, the cat, striding down the pool side towards me.   We have come to Finca Manolo four times now and this is the first time she has adopted me.   Without an invite, she jumped onto my lap yesterday evening.
The sun has shone all day and the temperature rose to about 28/29.   This is hot enough for us.   the problem is that we are expecting 33 and 36 degrees Celsius on Tuesday & Wednesday.   I don't know how we shall deal with this sort of heat.   We come in  September because it is the local cooling down month!

No comments:

Post a Comment